Raw Banana Pancakes
All natural gluten-free, vegan breakfast dish! If your someone that always has a sweet tooth, you’re in luck! This is an awesome home style raw banana pancake recipe. Simple to make and its a healthy way to jump-start your day!
Healthy Tip: If you make them the night before, they will be ready to eat for breakfast by the morning.
1 ripe banana (peeled and mashed)
1/4 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
2 tablespoons dried coconut flakes
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- First, peel the banana and mash it using a fork in a bowl until very smooth.
- Next, add the vanilla extract, dried coconut flakes and a dash of cinnamon for taste
- Mix well.
- Flatten the banana/coconut dough and make small pancakes of them.
- Leave out in direct sunlight for about 1 hour, flip over and leave for another hour.
- You may also use the dehydrator or oven. But then it will take longer to dry them. Place on non stick tray, or use parchment paper.
- Dry at 115°F (46°C) for 12-18 hours.
- They don’t have to be dry, just on the outsides.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!
Raw Vegan Sweeteners: Agave nectar, maple syrup.
Toppings: Berries, raw dark chocolate, lemon zest, orange zest, nuts or your favorite nut butter.