Apple, Date, Walnut, and Spiced Cardamom Breakfast Bowl Galore
- First, bring 2 cups of purified water to a boil.
- Next, stir in 1 cup oats. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered.
- Cook oats
- While cooking, stir oats occasionally.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Pour oats into serving bowl and add dates, walnuts, apple, and cardamom as topping. Add a splash of coconut milk or your favorite nut milk.
Toppings: Fresh berries/fruit, dried berries/fruit, apples, apple sauce, bananas, cacao nibs, cherries, chia seeds, coconut flakes, currants, goji berries, raisins, nuts, nut milk, and/or spices.
Herbs & Spices: Cardamom, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, allspice, or nutmeg.
Raw Vegan Sweeteners: Agave nectar, maple syrup, or coconut granules