Vegan Rémoulade Red Pepper Spread, Bella Mushroom, & Bagel Sandwich
Do not save this vegan rémoulade red pepper spread, Bella mushroom, & bagel sandwich for a special occasion! This is one that you’ll want to have for yourself, any day! This yummy sweet vegan rémoulade red pepper spread is a hot plant-based commodity to include in your repository! Red peppers contain high volumes of vitamin C, are rich in antioxidants, and are known to expedite metabolism. According to a study by the “American Journal of Clinical Nutrition,” [consuming] 6 mg of capsaicin per day improved abdominal fat loss in men and women. Peppers contain capsaicin, which is known to increase thermogenesis. By including peppers as an ingredient in your dishes, will enable you to eat less and burn more calories.
Gluten-free Everything Bagels (New Cascadia Traditional)
1-2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Bella Mushrooms (finely chopped)
1/2 onion (finely chopped)
1/4 Teaspoon Chili pepper (optional)
A handful of fresh Parsley you can add (preferred) herbs in there for freshness too!
(Vegan Rémoulade Red Pepper Spread)
1/2 cup Pine Nuts
2 red bell pepper (de-seeded)
1 Lemon (juice)
2 Garlic Clove (hulls removed)
Season with Himalayan or Kosher Salt and Pepper to taste!
1 cup sprouted Quinoa + 2 Kale stalks (finely chopped)
1 – 2 cups Microgreens + Bragg Nutritional Yeast (seasoning)
- First wash and pat dry the produce.
- Using a medium skillet, add extra virgin olive oil to pan and turn on med-low heat.
- Next, add onions to pan and cook until they turn translucent in color. Stir occasionally.
- Add the remaining mushroom topping ingredients to the pan. When mushrooms soften, remove from heat and set aside.
- Next, prepare vegan rémoulade red pepper spread. Add the red pepper along with the remaining ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth. Season with Himalayan or Kosher Salt and Pepper to taste!
- Now, prepare the everything bagel how you like, (I sliced mine open and toasted it lightly). Place on to a serving plate and prepare remaining toppings.
- Add vegan rémoulade red pepper spread to the bagel, top it with mushroom topping, and add a handful of fresh Parsley for freshness.
- Meanwhile, mix sprouted quinoa with kale in a small mixing bowl and add small serving to the plate.
- Add a serving of microgreens to the plate and sprinkle Bragg’s nutritional yeast across the top for additional flavoring. Voila!
Snitker S;Fujishima Y;Shen H;Ott S;Pi-Sunyer X;Furuhata Y;Sato H;Takahashi M; “Effects of Novel Capsinoid Treatment on Fatness and Energy Metabolism in Humans: Possible Pharmacogenetic Implications.” The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, U.S. National Library of Medicine, 3 Dec. 2008, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19056576/.“American Journal of Clinical Nutrition”; Effects of Novel Capsinoid Treatment on Fatness and Energy Metabolism in Humans: Possible Pharmacogenetic Implications; Snitker, et al.; 2009
If you love this recipe share it. Also, follow us on social media.