Vegan Hearty Cream Of Mushroom Soup (Gluten Free)
Vegan Hearty Cream Of Mushroom Soup (Gluten Free) – This hearty cream of mushroom soup will continue to entice your taste buds bite after bite. There is nothing like a home cooked meal, made by scratch only using the finest organic ingredients it will keep you feeling happy and full. Try this recipe if your looking for something that you can make in less than 30 minutes if your needing a quick fix or something healthy to do the trick.
Healthy Tip: Buy produce locally or use organic to obtain only the freshest taste.
2 cups cauliflower florets
2 cups unsweetened organic coconut milk (can use another nut milk alternative)
1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
2 cup diced mushrooms (white)
1/2- 1 onion diced (white or yellow)
1/4 cup scallions finely chopped
Season with Himalayan or kosher salt and pepper to taste!
- In a medium sized sauce pan add cauliflower, milk, and scallions into sauce pan.
- Cover and bring to boil and reduce heat to simmer for 8 minutes till cauliflower is tender.
- Transfer to a food processor or a blender and puree till consistency is more of a smooth liquid form.
- In the meantime add oil, mushrooms and onions to a medium skillet and saute on medium heat til they turn slightly browned and the onions color is more translucent.
- Next bring the cauliflower puree mixture and the mushroom saute to a medium sauce pan and cook on low for a few minutes to enhance the flavors.
- Serve and enjoy! I suggest fresh herbs (cilantro, parsley, rosemary, or scallions… etc.) for a garnish and slightly season with salt and pepper.
Thank you for reading our blog, you can thank us by buying us a smoothie!
If you find our blog useful, kindly share it with your friends.