Tropical Fruit Anti-Inflammatory Living Smoothie
The fruit and seasoned spices are packed with aromatic flavors. This tropical fruit anti-inflammatory smoothie has a variety of healthy benefits, as this version offers an alternative for treating digestion, throat infections, liver issues, swelling and inflammation. These benefits are yielded after ingesting the living smoothie that contains the healing spice called turmeric.
Healthy Tip: Can use black pepper to maximize the benefits of turmeric by 2000%
1 ripe banana (broken into small pieces)
2 cups milk (non-dairy milk)
1 mango (peeled, de-seeded and cut into chunks)
1 fuzzy navel peach (de-seeded and cut into chunks)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (gluten-free)
1/2 teaspoon fresh turmeric (grated)
1/8 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (grated)
- First, open and peel one ripe banana.
- Measure 2 cups of non dairy milk.
- Next, peel, de-seed and cut the mango into chunks. De-seed the peach and cut into chunks.
- Toss all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Best to blend on low setting so the living smoothie does not aerate. (Prevents deterioration of living nutrients)
- Add the vanilla extract, turmeric, ginger and cinnamon.
- Blend on low till it looks smooth.
- Enjoy right away! Can store in fridge for about two days.
Anti-oxidant rich vegetables & spices: Allspice, Anise, Cinnamon, Fennel, Ginger , Nutmeg, pepper, and Turmeric.
Raw Vegan Sweeteners: Agave nectar, maple syrup