Fruity Thai Basil Delight
I don’t know about you, but mangoes are one of my most favorite tropical fruits to eat! This fully raw tropical fruit pairs nicely with fresh Thai Basil, as their aromas are complimentary. In this Fruity Thai Basil Delight smoothie, the combination of fibrous fruits and other raw ingredients gives off a sweet, floral, and minty taste! The flavors are super refreshing and has my taste buds doing somersaults! This recipe will not only fuel your body, it will nourish your body with nutrient dense healthy plant sources of protein, vitamins, and minerals. Mangoes not only taste good; they offer our body and skin antiaging benefits too! For those who are watching their sugar intake, replace the banana with avocado, and include 1/2 -1 cup of mango in total (replacing all the other frozen fruits).
1 ripe banana (for less sugar can use avocado)
2 scoops Pea protein
2 cups your favorite nut milk
1 Fuji Apple (sliced and cored)
1/4 cup frozen strawberries
1/4 cup frozen mango
1/4 cup pineapple
A handful of fresh Thai Basil
1. Wash the produce, pat dry, and prepare.
2. Peel outer skin off banana, and toss banana into blender.
3. Measure 2 scoops of pea protein and add ingredients into blender.
3. Measure the frozen ingredients and place them in the blender.
4. Add a bushel of Thai Basil into the blender. Can save some for garnish if you would like.
5. Measure your favorite nut milk and add to mixture.
6. Now time to blend. Blend till smooth. (can add more nut milk for creamier consistency).
If you love this recipe share it. Also connect with me on social media.