Guilt-Free Kiwi, Strawberry, & Dairy Free Yogurt Parfait
Guilt-Free Kiwi & Strawberry & Dairy Free Yogurt Parfait – Life is too short! Eat dessert first…! Why not start the day with a healthy breakfast that tastes like dessert. You can optimize your nutrients from an all-natural fruit and dairy-free yogurt parfait. The best part is, you do not have to feel bad afterward, because it’s a guilt-free kiwi & strawberry, & dairy-free yogurt parfait that can offer your body large amounts of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. This tasty creation also contains natural probiotics (healthy bacteria) which restore and repair your gut flora. So often you can heal symptoms related to poor gut health by introducing more of an alkaline diet and by consuming healthier foods containing living probiotics. Signs that may point to poor gut health can be expressed through stress, stomach pain, bloating, digestion issues, weakened immune system, fatigue, or show up on your skin like impurities, rashes, or acne. Probiotics contain live microorganisms that are essential for the health of our guts, they can regulate the metabolism, reduce cravings for junk food, and help to reduce digestion issues. While dairy-free yogurt is a popular source of probiotics for a vegan diet, it is not sustainable to eat alone. There are other plant-based foods to include in your meal consumption such as: sauerkraut, kimchi, pickled veggies, Kombucha, Tempeh, Sourdough bread, Miso, and the list goes on. Have fun making this and using your favorite dairy-free yogurts, fruits, or toppings in your layers.
2 5.7 oz dairy-free yogurt (I used both vanilla and mixed berry flavors separately in this recipe)
1 kiwi (peeled, diced)
1/2 cup strawberries hulled and diced (keep 1 whole for garnish)
1 tablespoon date syrup
2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract (alcohol-free)
1/2 cup grain-free granola
1. First, add about 2 tablespoons of prepared granola into the bottom of 2 separate glasses. Set aside.
2. Next, using a medium mixing bowl, mix the diced strawberries and kiwi.
3. Add the date syrup to the fruit, and stir well. Set aside, allowing juices to build flavor.
4. Next, place the dairy-free vanilla flavor Greek yogurt in a large bowl and stir 1 teaspoon of gluten-free vanilla extract (alcohol-free).
5. Slice one strawberry, and place a few slices firmly against the inside of the glass, for an aesthetic appeal. (optional)
6. Now spoon about 4 tablespoons, the first layer of the prepared dairy-free vanilla flavor Greek yogurt, and divide them equally into each glass.
7. The next layer will be the grain-free granola and cover the top with about 3 tablespoons of the diced strawberries, kiwi, and date mixture.
8. Repeat steps 4-7, using another dairy-free yogurt (use half of the remaining yogurt) into the parfait as the next layer.
9. Top with a layer of grain-free granola and the rest of the strawberries and kiwi mixture.
10. Use the rest of the remaining dairy-free yogurt to top the parfaits.
11. Garnish the parfaits with whole fresh strawberries (if desired) and serve immediately. Also, you can place your parfait/s in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour before serving.
Thank you for reading our blog, you can thank us by buying us a smoothie!
If you find our blog useful, kindly share it with your friends.