The world is full of energy like yin and yang. Yin and yang are two energies that are opposite but complementary to one another, and by nature their qualities are interdependent but one cannot live with out the other. Life is full of endless possibilities and the reality is, everyone has the ability to decide which way to turn when there is a fork in the middle of the road. It’s okay if you do not know what way to turn right away. Focus on your energy and learn to empower yourself. For instance when you take a photograph and develop the film it has to process before anyone can see the effects. The point is, do what you feel is going to bring you peace and joy and that energy will reflect back increasing overall wellness.
Helpful Self Love Tips:
- Be thankful.
- Be kind.
- Believe in yourself.
- Love yourself.
- Be humble.
- Show gratitude.
- Be compassionate.
- Trust your intuition.
- Be patient.
- Be positive.
- Boost you self-esteem and mood by accomplishing things that bring you joy like planting a garden.
- Do things that make you feel proud of like learning to play an instrument or studying a new subject.
- Embrace your strengths as well as your weaknesses. With out having weaknesses we would not know where we need to grow.
- Learn to let the things that you have no control over run its course.
- Decorate or create a space in you home that is special for you.
- Wear something that makes you feel confident.
Be open to change and to things that make you feel like you have a purpose. Be open to new directions and continue to be positive either way. I think that the yin and yang in life have a lot to do with the balance in our feelings and personality. What qualities we want to shine will shine. Gravitate towards the things that make you happy and attract greater energy. Taking some of these self love tips will bring you self worth and in return build self efficacy.