Vegan Coconut Flour Carrot Pancakes (No Egg)
Vegan Coconut Flour Carrot Pancakes (No Egg) These are the bee’s knees! You have to try this zesty home-made vegan pancakes made from scratch. They will have your taste buds jumping! I think that this mouth-watering sensation is worth every bite! No egg, just use organic, raw ingredients but first you need to make sure you have the main ingredients listed below:
Healthy Tip: Can add these raw food items for more variety: (Gluten free) Oats, Flax seeds, Chia seeds, Tree Nuts, etc.
1 banana (mashed)
1/2 cup carrots (finely grated)
1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
2 tablespoons flax seeds (ground)
1/4 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup pea protein (by choice)
1 teaspoon vegan vanilla extract
1/3 cup nut milk
1/3 cup purified water
1-2 tablespoons coconut oil (cooking oil)
Maple Syrup (topping)
- Combine mashed banana, carrots, gluten-free oats, flax seeds, baking powder, coconut flour, and pea protein by choice.
- Pour vanilla extract, coconut milk, purified water together with the rest of the ingredients. Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients till evenly combined.
- Meanwhile preheat skillet to medium heat as you let the ingredients sit for about 5 min.
- Once skillet is hot, lightly grease the surface with coconut oil. Using a tablespoon, scoop about two tablespoons per pancake; there should be about 4-6 pancakes. Top each pancake with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Pancakes are ready to flip when little bubbles appear and the edges look slightly dry. (Pancakes will be crumbly, so make sure they are dry enough to flip),
- Flip and cook for another couple of minutes on the other side.
- Serve while hot. Top with organic maple syrup or topping of your choice.