Warm Caramelized Apple’s
Warm Caramelized Apple’s – Who else loves the savory sweet flavors of cinnamon & apple paired together? This is a recipe that you will love to share with everyone, as it can be done within minutes! Try these warm caramelized apple’s over the top of your breakfast. Can put over the top of your cooked gluten-free oats, gluten-free granola, waffles, and pancakes. Also can be used as topping for desserts!
2 pink lady apples or apples of your choice (washed, peeled, and cored). You can leave the peel on if you choose.
2 tablespoons agave
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
2 lemons (juice)
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- First, heat a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in a small sauce pan on medium heat.
- Next, wash, peel and core the apples. You can leave the peel on if you choose.
- Then, chop apple into 1/4″ slices and add into pan.
- Stir occasionally and cook for (3) minutes until soft.
- Next, stir in agave, cinnamon, and lemon juice. (Consistency should be syrupy.)
- Continue to heat for about 5 minutes till syrup forms little bubbles.
- Remove from heat and enjoy right away.
Thank you for reading our blog, you can thank us by buying us a smoothie!
If you find our blog useful, kindly share it with your friends.