Vegan & Gluten-Free Melted Dark Chocolate Banana Bread
Bananas are widely nutritious for your health and they offer plenty of natural healing benefits. Bananas are known for their large quantities of vitamins, minerals, and they provide excellent sources of fiber. Not only are they tasty, but they also contain high amounts of amino acids, which play a huge role in synthesizing hormone production as well as increasing serotonin, which in effect acts as an all-natural anti-depressant. Bananas are known to help fight off painful muscle aches or cramps, they also are packed with vitamin B6 which is known to help improve overall sleep. Try this vegan & gluten-free melted dark chocolate banana bread with a nice cup of your favorite tea.
4 ripe banana’s (about two cups mashed)
2 cups almond flour (sometimes I like to use gluten-free quick-cooking oats)
1/4 cup arrowroot flour
1 cup coconut granules
1/8 cup apple sauce
4 tablespoons flax seeds (ground)
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (alcohol-free)
1/2 85% dark chocolate bar (broken into pieces)
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (grease for baking dish)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Using a fork mash the bananas in a medium-size mixing bowl.
- Measure and stir in flour, coconut granules, apple sauce, flax seeds, cinnamon, baking powder, Himalayan salt, pure vanilla extract, and 85% dark chocolate pieces.
- Grease a 9 X 5-inch baking dish with extra virgin olive oil.
- Pour mixture into baking dish till evenly distributed.
- Place baking dish on middle rack in the oven. Bake for about an hour and 20 minutes. Test with a toothpick, by placing toothpick into the bread and if it comes out clean then it is ready.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting.
Nuts, coconut flakes, dried currants, raisins, poppy seeds, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, or coriander.
If you love this recipe share it. Also, follow us on social media.