Raw Jicama Fries
Simply amazing! These jicama fries encompass a zesty sweet aroma and crunchy taste! These are so great for planning a healthy snack or a yummy side dish like I used them for. They can be prepared in just a few minutes. Jicama is a root vegetable, known to be packed with immune-boosting antioxidants, rich in vitamin C, supports healthy weight loss, regulates blood sugar, and its high in fiber which helps expedite digestion.
1 ripe jicama (peeled and sliced)
1/2 lemon (juice)
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon Turmeric
1 teaspoon Cumin
1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
A pinch of Himalayan salt and cracked pepper for taste!
- First, wash, peel and slice jicama.
- Place them in a medium-size serving bowl. Pour extra virgin olive oil over the top.
- Next, squeeze lemon juice over the jicama.
- Using your hands, lather each slice making sure the mixture is distributed evenly.
- Measure turmeric, cumin, cajun seasoning, add to mixture, and blend well.
- Add a pinch of Himalayan salt and cracked pepper for taste!
- Bon’ A Petite!
If you love this recipe share it. Also, follow us on social media.