Jaclyn’s Simple Guacamole
Jaclyn’s Simple Guacamole – This is scrumptious and a sensational delight! Avocados are packed full of antioxidants, omega-3’s, and healthy fats. If you did not know, this is actually a tropical fruit that may holistically benefit your life in numerous ways. Avocados are known to help with alleviating sore muscles after a workout since they are rich in potassium. Nutritiously, they provide a ton of fiber, satisfying your appetite, making you feel full longer. These can be easily encompassed in your daily diet by making them into a dip, spread, topping, dressing, or a yummy side dish.
2 large Haas Avocados (slice, de-seed, mash)
1 lemon (juices)
4-8 oz grape tomatoes (can add whole or slice down the middle)
1 onion (diced into pieces)
A hand full of fresh Cilantro (finely chopped for garnish)
Season with Himalayan salt and pepper for taste!
- First was your produce. Set aside.
- Next, slice, de-seed, scoop out the avocado meat with a spoon, and mash avocado’s into a serving bowl.
- Slice open and squeeze lemon juice are over the top of the avocado meat and mix in. Lemon juice is known to help keep avocados from the oxidation process happening too quickly.
- Add grape tomatoes. (Can add whole or slice down the middle.)
- Peel onion and dice into small pieces. Add to mixture and stir.
- Chop cilantro finely into small pieces and add as topping or mix in.
- Season with Himalayan salt and pepper for taste!
Thank you for reading our blog, you can thank us by buying us a smoothie!
If you find our blog useful, kindly share it with your friends.