Almond Butter Protein Cookies
In need of something sweet? These raw almond butter protein cookies are sweet enough to curb any sweet tooth and they are a great post-workout snack. I used plant-based protein sources combined in the ingredients, approximately 25 g, which is nearly half the amount of our recommended daily protein intake! Like all of my other baked good recipes, this recipe contains homemade gluten-free flour. This is a recipe you will want to have around an energy boost and a healthy snack to keep you away from sweet tooth cravings!
1/2 cup softened raw almond butter
1/2 cup nut milk
1/2 cup pea protein
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons milled golden flax seed & whole natural chia seed (Egg replacement + 4 tablespoons water)
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup raw hazelnuts (finely chopped)
A dash of Himalayan or kosher salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease cookie sheet.
3. In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until it forms into a soft dough.
4. Spoon full of dough about 1″ inch apart.
5. Use a fork to press into cookies lightly to hold the Coconut granules (sprinkle the top).
6. Bake for about 10-12 min. Remove from oven and place on a drying rack, allowing to cool about 5 minutes.
7. Enjoy right away!
If you love this recipe share it. Also, follow us on social media.