Harvest Tomato Bisque Soup
Not your traditional tomato soup, but one that is worth every savory bite! This is an immune-boosting soup, which is 100% plant-based. Every spoonful is packed with antioxidants & vitamins (C & K), which are beneficial for the healthy repair of skin, hair, and nails! This recipe will enhance your metabolism and aid in balancing blood sugar. It takes persistence to adapt to a healthy diet, and this is an easy recipe for those who want a healthy meal to prepare within a short amount of time.
1-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
8-12 heirloom tomatoes (de-seeded, and sliced)
1/2 white onion (peeled, chopped into small pieces)
2 Serrano peppers (de-seeded to reduce the amount of heat and finely chopped)
1 can full cream condensed coconut milk
1 garlic clove (minced)
3-4 tablespoons Bragg Nutritional yeast
1 tablespoon Seghetti’s Italian Herb Spice
1 lemon (juices) + Shredded lemon peel
Seasoned Himalayan or Kosher Salt & pepper for taste!
- First, wash and pat dry produce.
- Using a medium saucepan turn the heat on low, pour 1-3 tablespoons of olive oil into the pan.
- Next, toss in onion into pan and stir occasionally. Continue to saute lightly until they turn translucent in color.
- Add the tomatoes stirring continuously, stew them for about 5-10 min on medium-low heat. (they will soften)
- Next, add the remaining ingredients and turn low. Simmer for about 5 minutes, or until desired thickness.
- Bon appetit!
If you love this recipe share it. Also, follow us on social media.