Vegan Zucchini Pizza Bites (Gluten-Free)
Who does not love the sound of DIY pizza? My vegan zucchini pizza bites are literally to die for! Each slice is oozing with nutrient-rich ingredients and delicious aromas. This amazing creation is naturally gluten-free and offers optimal nutrients for energizing the body. The main ingredient is alkalizing zucchini, which is known to neutralize the body. Eating zucchini can reduce high blood sugar, heal inflammation in the body, and aid in digestion. I am certain this dish will satisfy your hunger cravings. The best part is these are fun to build from scratch and you can top your favorite toppings onto each zucchini slice. Yum, in 15 minutes or less you can make this wonderful dish!
Healthy Tip: Shop for organic produce. Buy at local farmers’ markets, support local co-ops, or shop at health-conscious stores.
2 large raw zucchini (sliced 1/4” inch rounds)
Marinara sauce (spread)
Vegan mozzarella cheese (topping)
A handful of raw Spinach
Onion (finely chopped)
Heirloom Tomatoes (sliced)
1. First, wash and pat dry all produce. Set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While oven temperature is rising slice and dice produce.
3. Layout zucchini rounds first onto the cutting board. Scoop a tablespoon amount of marinara sauce and spread it evenly over each slice.
4. Next, top each slice with the remaining ingredients. I like to top mine in this order using: minced garlic, cheese, spinach, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, and garnish with fresh herbs.
5. Now it’s time to bake. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place zucchini pizza bites onto the baking sheet with leaving 1” inch between.
6. Now, transfer the baking sheet into the oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese has melted all the way. Remove from oven when ready. Enjoy!
If you loved this recipe share it. Also, follow us on social media.