No Bake Tropical Cheesecake (Raw Vegan Dessert)
This no bake tropical cheesecake is like a slice of heaven in every bite. This recipe is so easy and fun, all you need is a blender or food processor to make it. Each layer is super packed with nutrient dense ingredients that are 100% raw vegan. Starting from its nutty flavors inside its crust, it greatly compliments the soft coconutty filling, naturally leaving its sweet aromas on your palate. This No Bake Tropical Cheesecake may taste like a sinful treat, but amazing enough this recipe encompasses many healing benefits such as, its alkalizing properties aiding against inflammation in the body, containing medium chain saturated fatty acids (a.k.a. healthy fats), which promote healthy brain function and overall immunity. Try this recipe with your favorite toppings or fresh garnishing!
Healthy Tip: If you want to soak (sprout) your nuts/seeds ahead of time, this helps release their outer hulls, which is known to promote healthy absorption as well as aiding in digestion. Also, soaking them before you prepare this recipe, will ensure they are softened before you toss them into your blender.
1/2 Cup Pepitas (chopped)
1 Cup Gluten-Free Oat Flour (finely ground)
2/3 Cups shredded Raw Coconut Flakes
2 Tablespoons Cold Pressed Coconut Oil (melted)
4 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
1 Teaspoon Gluten-Free Vanilla Extract (Alcohol free)
1 1/4 Cups Raw Organic Hazelnuts (soaked or sprouted before)
1 14 OZ can Full Cream Coconut Milk (must use full-cream otherwise it won’t be creamy)
1 Cup shredded Raw Coconut Flakes
2 Tablespoons Vegan sweetener (maple syrup)
(Tropical Fruit Puree)
3 Cups frozen fruit (Mango, Pineapple, Strawberries)
2 Tablespoons Vegan Sweetener
Frozen Organic Blueberries
1. First, lightly grease (with coconut oil) an 8- or 9-inch pie pan (can use glass Pyrex or other baking pan).
If you soaked (sprouted) your nuts/seeds, drain them before adding them to the blender.
2. Put crust ingredients into a blender and turn on chop setting, and continue to process until the crust is evenly blended. Consistency should be crumbly and sticky.
3. Remove the crust ingredients from the blender, and then press evenly into the bottom of the pan. Place pan into the freezer, allowing the crust to set while you prepare the filling.
4. Next, prepare the filling. Add seeds into blender first, turn blender on and pulse the seeds till they form a grain like consistency. Add the remaining ingredients and blend together until smooth.
5. Remove the pan from freezer, and pour the creamy filling evenly over the top of the crust.
6. Place the pan back into the freezer up to 4 hours.
7. When finished, remove approx. 15 min before serving. Add your favorite toppings and garnishes.
8. If your adding puree topping, this can be done after you have removed pan from freezer to serve. Add ingredients into blender slowly pureeing them till they form a liquid form.
9. Enjoy right away! Can store up to 60 days in freezer.
Raw Vegan Sweeteners: Pure maple syrup, molasses, agave nectar, dried dates or date syrup, and/or coconut granules.
If you love this recipe share it! Also, connect with me on social media.