Raw Beet and Sweet Potato Salad
Weather they are shredded or sliced beets are a wonderful sweet root vegetable. They are great when paired with raw sweet potatoes as they both have a rich flavor when uncooked. Try this healthy salad with your favorite dressing! Garnish with your favorite herbs and spices.
2 large sweet potatoes
1 bunch beets (3-4)
1/2 cup toasted pepitas (pumpkins seeds)
- Peel the raw sweet potatoes and beets.
- Then use a spiralizer to cut the veggies into long curly ribbons. Cut into bite size lengths.
- Mix ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Then cut the scallions. Sprinkle the salad with scallions and pepitas.
- Serve with your favorite dressing.
- Enjoy! Can add fresh herb of choice as a garnish.