Stuffed Avocados With Crunchy Slaw
This is a nutritious Japanese cuisine bursting with a mouth full of flavors. These stuffed avocados with crunchy slaw are enhanced by using a few raw ingredients. Try this dish for an appetizer, side dish or light meal.
2 cups red cabbage (shredded)
1 cup carrot (grated)
1/2 cup red onion (shredded)
4 scallions (chopped)
1 tablespoon fresh ginger (minced)
1 lime (juice)
2 tablespoons mirin
1 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoons maple syrup
2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
2 avocados (cut in half and pitted)
Pinch of sesame seeds
Season with Himalayan or kosher salt and pepper to taste!
- In a medium bowl, mix the cabbage, carrot, red onion, and green onion. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the minced ginger, lime juice, mirin, rice vinegar, maple syrup, and Asian sesame oil.
- Pour over the slaw mixture and evenly distribute.
- Scoop a hole into each avocado half.
- Fill with the slaw and can add topping using sesame seeds.
- Season with Himalayan or kosher salt and pepper to taste!
- Serve and enjoy!
If you love this recipe share it. Also, follow us on social media.