Hemp & Berry Smoothie
Hemp & Berry Smoothie – Treat your taste buds to this nutritious hemp & berry smoothie, which is packed with a yummy infusion of naturally sweet flavors. Include a non dairy milk or can use a young living coconuts (water) to gain the utmost nutritious value.
Healthy Tip: The hemp seeds provide good fats as they are a super food protein. Hemp seeds are the only seeds that have no enzyme inhibitor and therefore don’t have to be soaked in water before eating. Hemp seeds are great for adding a significant amount of protein for a plant-based or vegan diet, plus hemp seeds are easy on digestion.
Check out my homemade vegan raw plant based milk recipe.
- Open and peel one banana. Use frozen berries so there is no need for ice. Measure about 4 tablespoons of hulled hemp seeds. Measure 2-3 cups of non dairy milk or young living coconuts (water).
- Toss all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Best to blend on low setting so the living smoothie does not aerate. (Prevents deterioration of living nutrients)
- Add enough non dairy milk or coconut water so that all ingredients are covered.
- Blend well. You may want to add a little more non dairy milk or young living coconut water if it’s too thick.
- Can add toppings to enhance texture and increase crunchiness.
Raw Vegan Sweeteners: Agave nectar, maple syrup, Coconut Granules