Scrumptious Vegan Banana Blueberry Muffins (Gluten-Free)
These muffins will tantalize your taste buds! You wont be able to have just one! I guarantee it! These scrumptious vegan banana blueberry muffins are packed with vibrant flavors. Great for a tasty bite in the morning to jump-start your metabolism. As for sweets go, I substituted ripened banana’s for sweetener. Great for those who are watching their blood sugar and still want something sweet.
1 cup coconut flour (or gluten-free flour)
1 cup rolled oats (gluten-free)
1 teaspoon baking powder (gluten-free)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (gluten-free & alcohol free)
1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
2 tablespoons flax seeds or flax meal + 4 tablespoons water (egg-replacer)
2 ripe bananas (mashed)
1/2 cup cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
Fresh or frozen Blueberries (topping)
- First preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Next lightly grease a standard muffin tray and set aside. Or you can use muffin liners for easy clean up.
- Then mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl. I like to use a blender.
- Using a tablespoon scoop the batter into the muffin holders or muffin liners. Fill about half way.
- Place Blueberries on the top of the batter, before you bake.
- Next, place the muffin tray in the oven on the middle rack. Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges look slightly browned.
- After they are done baking, pull them out and allow to cool. Can leave them in muffin tray or use a cooling rack.
- Serve right away and enjoy!