Berrylicious Chocolate Carob Muffins
Eat your heart out, try my mouth-watering berrylicious chocolate carob muffin recipe. The flavors are complex, sweet, with a chocolaty aroma. This is a unique superfood recipe you will want to share with others. Great for when your on the go in the morning or for a healthy snack that is rich in antioxidants. Also its wonderful for curing a sweet tooth!
1 ripe banana (mashed)
1 cup gluten-free oats
1 tablespoon flax seed
1/4 cup raw toasted carob powder
2 tablespoons Molasses
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (alcohol free)
1/4 cup fresh strawberries (mashed)
1/4 cinnamon (ground)
1/4 ginger root (ground)
1/4 nutmeg (ground)
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, using a medium size mixing bowl, combined the ingredients together until it forms a dough like consistency.
- Then, use a cupcake tin and line it with cupcake liners.
- Scoop 1-inch in diameter of dough using a tablespoon and drop dough into cupcakes liners.
- Next, bake for 25-30 minutes or until edges are slightly crisp.
- Remove from oven after done baking and allow to cool.
- Enjoy right away!