BERRYLICIOUS LIVING SMOOTHIE
This berrylicious living smoothie is packed with fruity and tart flavors. Not only does this living smoothie taste great, but it also yields many healthy benefits to the entire body. It contains high levels of vitamins, antioxidants, and cancerous fighting compounds. This living smoothie is packed full of vitamin C, fiber, and flavanoids (hence, darkened color pigmentation). Try this smoothie with your favorite mixture of berries and toppings.
Healthy Tip: Raspberries contain high levels of antioxidants such as ketones, which are known to break down fat cells and increase burning fat cells rapidly.
2 cups frozen raspberries
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
2 tablespoons chia seeds (topping)
2 tablespoons raw coconut flakes (topping)
1 cup walnut milk (or your favorite nut milk)
1 cup purified water
- First, use frozen berries so there is no need for ice.
- Toss raw living produce into high-speed blender.
- Combined the frozen fruit, chia seeds, non-dairy milk, and purified water. Add enough non-dairy milk or purified water so that all ingredients are covered.
- Blend on the lowest setting until it looks smooth. Best to blend on low setting so the living smoothie does not aerate. (Prevents deterioration of living nutrients).
- Can add toppings to enhance texture and increase crunchiness.
- Enjoy right away!
Toppings: Berries (dried or frozen), chia seeds, cocoa nibs, flax seeds, gluten-free granola, nuts, or raw coconut flakes.
Thank you for reading our blog, you can thank us by buying us a smoothie!
If you find our blog useful, kindly share it with your friends.