Loaded Veggie Spaghetti (Gluten-Free)
Such a hearty meal and its simple to prepare within minutes. With this recipe you can add your own twist of flavors by adding a choice of seasonal vegetables you like. My loaded veggie spaghetti encompasses fibrous vegetables, which are known for increasing overall digestion. Try this recipe with a little zest of fresh lemon juice squeezed over the top to enhance natural veggie flavors.
Rice noodles (or gluten-free noodles of your choice)
1 white onion (chopped into small pieces)
3 stalks of celery (chopped into small pieces)
A hand full of sun-dried tomatoes (sliced into small pieces)
1/4 cup carrots (sliced into small pieces)
1/2 cup broccoli florets (chopped)
1/2 cup cauliflower florets (chopped)
1 cup fresh baby spinach
1 lemon (lemon juice)
2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (by choice you can drizzle)
Season with Himalayan or kosher salt and pepper to taste!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a baking sheet, add your veggies and spread out evenly.
- Next, by choice you can drizzle extra virgin olive oil, and squeeze lemon juice over the top. Leave spinach out and set aside.
- Bake veggies for about 20 min. Continue to bake until onions turn translucent in color.
- Next, boil water in a medium size sauce pan. Add rice noodles and turn on low to simmer for about 8 minutes. Cook until al dente!
- Transfer the noodles to a strainer and run cool water over them.
- Use serving bowl and add fresh raw spinach in the bottom of the dish. Add the cooked noodles on top and top them with the baked veggies.
- Season with Himalayan or kosher salt and pepper to taste!
- Enjoy right away.