Vegan Black Olive Hummus
Vegan Black Olive Hummus – Needing more variety in your diet? Try this vegan home-made hummus dip! I have grown very fond of this vegan black olive hummus recipe. Try something new for once and see if you taste buds jump after you take your first bite!
Healthy Tip: Can buy organic raw chickpeas in bulk section at your local market.
15 oz of chickpeas (washed, soaked, and drained)
1 clove of garlic
2 lemons (juice)
1-2 tablespoons of cumin
4-5 oz of black California olives (washed and drained)
1/4 cup of cilantro
2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Season with Himalayan or kosher salt and pepper to taste!
- First add the chickpeas, garlic, olives, cumin, cilantro, and lemon juice to the food processor or blender.
- Next turn the settings on chop and pour olive oil into the feeder tube.
- Use the food processor for another cycle till hummus is creamy.
- Season with Himalayan or kosher salt and pepper to taste!
- Serve and enjoy. Pair with any of your favorite side dishes or can use as a spread for other recipes.
Click here to check out my Super Food Beet Hummus!