Raw Quinoa Zucchini Squash Salad
Quinoa Zucchini Squash Salad this is a delightful flavorful salad that is loaded with protein and zesty hints of lemon juice and herbs. It’s a great dish to have for a starter or for a light meal. Try this refreshing raw quinoa zucchini squash salad with your favorite dressings or toppings. I like to top mine with fresh basil and drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the top!
Healthy Tip: Buy sprouted grains such as quinoa. Sprouted grains contain increased essential nutrients including B-vitamins, Vitamin C, folate, soluble fiber and essential amino acids.
1 cup quinoa (sprouted)
1 small white onion (diced)
1 large yellow zucchini (thinly sliced)
2-3 stalks of celery (diced)
2 scallions (diced)
3 fresh leaves Tuscan kale (chopped)
A hand full of fresh cilantro (chopped)
A hand full of fresh parsley (chopped)
1 lemon (juice)
1 tablespoon oregano (dried)
1 tablespoon cumin powder
10 grape tomatoes (sliced in half)
1 tablespoon Bragg Liquid Aminos (optional salt replacement)
2-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- First, wash and pat dry produce.
- Measure ingredients and add to a large bowl toss the sprouted quinoa, onion, zucchini, celery, scallions, kale, cilantro, parsley, lemon juice, oregano, cumin powder, grape tomatoes, Bragg Liquid Aminos, and olive oil together.
- Mix together ingredients till evenly blended.
- Next, garnish top of mixture with fresh basil and drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the top to set the flavors.
- Enjoy right away. Can store in fridge up to 5 days.