Tofu Scramble – Try my tofu scramble, it’s such a delightful and tasty dish. This recipe is packed with powerfully nutritious and antioxidant-rich foods. Red cabbage is very high in nutrients. It’s packed with vitamin C and it aids in reducing inflammation, helps reduce symptoms related to arthritis, helps with weight loss, and improves overall health. In this version I created, I spiced it up nicely by adding turmeric powder along with cracked pepper to enhance the natural flavors! Can pair with your favorite seasonings and toppings of your choice.
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
8 oz firm Tofu (crumble)
8 oz red cabbage (about 2 cups chopped)
1 small onion (finely chopped)
1 cup raw spinach
A hand full of fresh basil (6-8 leaves)
2 teaspoons turmeric (powder)
Season with Himalayan or kosher salt and pepper to taste!
- Using a large skillet turn the heat on medium heat.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- Wash veggies, herbs, and tofu then set aside.
- Next, chop the onion finely into small pieces and toss it into the skillet. Allow cooking for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally while the flavors are extracted.
- Chop up the red cabbage and toss it into the skillet. Add the fresh basil and spinach into the skillet and mix together.
- Crumble the tofu and stir into the mixture, allow cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add turmeric and any of your favorite seasonings.
- Add halved avocado, hummus, and pico de gallo as a topping.
- Season with Himalayan or kosher salt and pepper to taste!
Thank you for reading our blog, you can thank us by buying us a smoothie!
If you find our blog useful, kindly share it with your friends.