Vegan Cheese Fondue
Our homemade vegan cheese fondue is simple and fun! Time to get out your skewers and favorite foods to dip in and enjoy! With the holiday season upon us, this vegan cheese fondue recipe is a fantastic way to celebrate the season with family/friends, or for special occasions such as birthdays or other celebrations. Unlike dairy cheese, our vegan cheese contains no growth hormones, animal proteins, human cholesterol-boosting saturated fats, or growth hormone-like ingredients. Delight your palate with our amazingly delicious Kosher and hickory-smoked Gouda flavored cheese dip. I like to pair mine with gluten-free Simple Mills brand crackers, or Ezekiel bread toasted for a gourmet treat.
5 pieces of Smoked Gouda (I used Follow Your Heart brand)
2 cups oat milk (add more for smoother consistency)
2 Tablespoons Bragg Nutritional Yeast
1 Tablespoon Bragg Liquid Aminos
1 Tablespoon minced garlic (optional)
1 Teaspoon onion powder
1/2 Teaspoon (Rosemary Herb, Optional)
1/4 cup oat flour (or gluten-free alternative flour, use as a thickening agent)
1. Using a medium saucepan, turn the heat on low.
2. Cheese should be shredded and broken into smaller pieces and added to the saucepan to melt.
3. Turn the heat to medium-low. Stir in oat milk and the remaining ingredients.
4. Continue to stir until the cheese has thickened, and then reduce heat or turn off the burner.
5. Season with Hymilayn or Kosher salt and pepper for taste.
6. A serving bowl is perfect for serving the cheese fondue along with the dipping food.
7. Enjoy right away!
There are many other whole foods that can be dipped into our cheesy fondue, such as: green apples, pears, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, sweet potatoes, Bell peppers, etc.
Thank you for reading our blog, you can thank us by buying us a smoothie!
If you find our blog useful, kindly share it with your friends.