Hazelnut Oat Flour Chocolate Chip & Maca Cookies
Hazelnut Oat Flour Chocolate Chip & Maca Cookies – How delectable, nutty and sweet, morsels of goodness. These will tantalize your taste buds! This is a recipe you will want to share with all your friends! These hazelnut oat flour chocolate chip & Maca cookies are amazingly delicious and they also provide a great health benefits with the use of Maca. Maca is known to be a super food that aids in boosting immunity, increasing endurance, enhancing memory, boosting mood, reducing anxiety, reducing chronic fatigue syndrome and balancing hormones!
2 tablespoons flax seeds
1/2 cup hazelnut milk
1-2 tablespoons Maca powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 coconut oil (melted)
2 cups gluten-free oats
1/4 cup tapioca flour
1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (vegan)
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Next, using a large mixing bowl combined flax seeds hazelnut milk. Allow to thicken and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in Maca powder, baking powder, cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Melt coconut oil and measure 1/4 cup and add to mixture.
- Next, add gluten-free oats, tapioca flour, and mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (vegan) together. Mix evenly until forms a dough like consistency.
- Using a tablespoon size amount, scoop mixture on to baking sheet and place dough two inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
- Transfer cookies to drying rack. Allow to cool.
- Enjoy right away. Greatly paired with home-made non dairy hazelnut milk!
Caution: Seek Dr’s supervision before use of Maca, if your taking hormone medication, thyroid medication, if your high risk for breast cancer, pregnant or breast-feeding because Maca raises estrogen levels.
Thank you for reading our blog, you can thank us by buying us a smoothie!
If you find our blog useful, kindly share it with your friends.