Banana Split (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
Eat bananas every day because they contain many nutrients and antioxidants that our bodies need. They are packed full of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and protein. They have great sources of potassium which are essential for assisting with heart health. Bananas also are known to help regulate blood sugar. Not only are bananas super delicious they are known to help expedite digestion as they are packed full of fiber, which keeps you feeling fuller longer and may reduce hunger cravings. Try this simple recipe that will make your mouth to water!
Ripe Banana (sliced down the middle)
Almond butter (drizzling)
2 tablespoons walnut (chopped)
1 tablespoon raw unsweetened coconut flakes
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1/4 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
1/4 cup wild blueberries (fresh or frozen)
2 tablespoons Freeze dried raspberries
Cinnamon bark (Ground)
85% cacao (chopped)
Maple syrup (drizzling)
- Peel one ripe banana and slice down the middle. Place into a bowl.
- Scoop almond butter (or your favorite nut butter) over the top of the banana to use as drizzle
- Measure and add ingredients; walnuts, raw unsweetened coconut flakes, chia seeds, strawberries, blueberries, freeze-dried raspberries
- Sprinkle cinnamon bark over the top of the banana split
- Top banana split with 85% cacao and drizzle maple syrup for extra sweetness!
Thank you for reading our blog, you can thank us by buying us a smoothie!
If you find our blog useful, kindly share it with your friends.