Gluten-Free Oat Mixed Berry Living Smoothie
Gluten-Free Oat Mixed Berry Living Smoothie – This is a wonderful recipe to have for breakfast, as a pick me up, or a healthy snack. This is my version of a delicious, sweet, gluten-free oat, mixed berry living smoothie. Its loaded with proteins, minerals, and essential vitamins. Nothing beats the feeling of having a full stomach, without having to snack throughout the day. The oats are both containing insoluble and soluble fiber, as they offer a great benefit to keeping the body feeling completely energized and the feeling of being full longer.
Healthy Tip: Buy local produce or use organic produce to ensure the freshness and nutrients are the utmost quality.
1 ripe banana (peeled)
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/4 cup frozen raspberries
1/4 cup frozen strawberries
2-3 cups hemp milk (non-dairy milk)
2 scoops pea protein (vegan, gluten-free, non gmo)
2 tablespoons flax seeds
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- First, open and peel banana.
- Next, use frozen berries so there is no need for ice.
- Toss raw living produce into high-speed blender.
- Combined the flax seeds, chia seeds, pea protein, nondairy milk and gluten-free oats. Add enough non-dairy milk so that all ingredients are covered.
- Blend on the lowest setting until it looks smooth. Best to blend on low setting so the living smoothie does not aerate. (Prevents deterioration of living nutrients).
- Can add toppings to enhance texture and increase crunchiness.
- Enjoy right away!
Toppings: Berries, cocoa nibs, gluten-free granola, nuts, or raw coconut flakes.
Raw Vegan Sweeteners: Agave nectar or maple syrup
Thank you for reading our blog, you can thank us by buying us a smoothie!
If you find our blog useful, kindly share it with your friends.